Rear Auxiliary LED Light Brackets for 2019+ Colorado ZR2 Bison
Rear Auxiliary LED Light Brackets for ZR2 Bison
AEV’s Rear Auxiliary LED Light Brackets are specifically designed for the 2019+ Colorado ZR2 Bison’s AEV Rear Bumper. Taking full advantage of the two knock-out panels found on either side of the license plate, these brackets give you a secure mounting location for a pair of 3” square LED auxiliary lights.
- Direct fit for 2019+ Colorado ZR2 Bison
- Secure mounting for two LED auxiliary lights
- E-coated for maximum corrosion protection
- No-drill installation
- Made in the USA
- Difficulty Level:
- Estimated Install Time:
- 1 hour
- Required Tools:
- Common Hand Tools
- Where do I install these?
These Rear Auxiliary LED Light Brackets are designed to be installed behind the 2019+ ZR2 Bison's AEV Rear Bumper. The rear bumper is set-up for auxiliary lights from the factory, with a square knockout panel located on either side of the license plate.
- Will these fit a regular ZR2 or Z71?
No, these Rear Auxiliary LED Light Brackets are designed specifically for the ZR2 Bison and will not fit other trim levels, unless they are used in conjunction with the ZR2 Bison's AEV Rear Bumper.
- Does this kit include lights or a wiring harness?
No, this kit only includes the Rear Auxiliary Light Brackets. LED lights and harness sold separately.
- What lights work with these brackets?
- Where are these light brackets manufactured?
The Rear Auxiliary Light Brackets are proudly made in the USA.