AEV – American Expedition Return/Exchange Policy
Returns / Exchanges on American Expedition Vehicles (AEV) products are subject to the following conditions and procedures:
- If you need to make a return for any reason, please go to: aev-conversions.supportsync.com/ and select “My Returns.” If you don’t already have an account, please register and then complete the necessary forms to help expedite the RMA process. Once AEV receives your forms, an AEV representative will contact you to help with your return process.
- In order to qualify for a credit:
Your products must be in as-new condition.
Your products must be returned in their original packaging
The original product number and RMA number must be clearly marked on the outside of the packaging.
- Shipping must be prepaid on the package. For your protection, please insure the package for its full retail value.
- AEV reserves the right to require you to provide proof of return shipment, in the form of a receipt, in order to process your credit.
- Once AEV receives your returned package, an AEV representative will inspect the returned Product(s). If the products are found to be in the proper quantity and as-new condition, AEV will issue a credit (less a 15% restocking fee) on the returned Product(s).
- You MUST keep all of your paperwork until you have received credit for your return.
AEV WILL NOT:
- Accept a return if the Product(s) has been installed, painted, or modified in any way, shape, or form.
- Accept returns on any order(s) over 30 days from the date you receive your order.
- Refund the original shipping charges if the Product(s) is returned for any reason other than DAMAGED.