Snorkel Kit 2015+ Chevy Colorado
Snorkel Kit for 2015+ Chevy Colorado
Inspired by heavy duty industrial and military applications around the world, AEV’s Snorkel Kit for the 2015+ Chevy Colorado was designed to improve engine performance by drawing in the cleanest, coolest air charge possible. AEV tests its snorkel kits extensively, both in laboratory and in tough real-world conditions. The OE quality UV-stable cross-linked polyethylene offers superior durability and performance, both in the laboratory thermal chamber as well as overlanding expeditions. Lightweight yet durable, the AEV Colorado Snorkel installs directly into the factory airbox and can be combined with an optional self-cleaning Pre-Filter to further maximize particulate-trapping of up to 98 percent of debris.
- 2015+ Chevy Colorado (Diesel & Gas Engines)
- 4” inlet for maximum air flow
- Raises air intake for a cleaner, colder air charge
- UV-stable cross-linked polyethylene construction
- Optional self-cleaning pre-filter available
- Made in the USA
Please Note: This Snorkel Kit will not fit GMC Canyon trucks.