RAM SNORKEL SYSTEM 2009-2018 RAM 1500/2500/3500
Ram Snorkel System
$420.00 – $625.00
Inspired by heavy duty industrial and military applications around the world, the AEV Snorkel System for Ram trucks is designed to provide your hard working engine with the coldest and cleanest air charge possible, maximizing engine performance and increasing longevity—even in the most severe environments. Constructed of UV-stable cross-linked polyethylene, the intake body is both lightweight and extremely durable.
The AEV Snorkel System is available in two air inlet configurations—a traditional Air Ram or a High Efficiency Dust Filtration System. The High Dust Filtration System features a robust, self-cleaning design that is essential when traveling long distances through dusty terrain or idling for long periods of time on the construction site.
- Huge 5” inlet for maximum air flow
- Raises air intake for a cleaner, colder air charge
- UV-stable cross-linked polyethylene construction
- Optional High Efficiency Dust Filtration System filters out 98% of debris
- Made in the USA
Please Note: Diesel Applications are not 100% water tight due to the OE Active Air System. Exercise caution when crossing deep water.
- Intake Type:
- Air Ram, Pre-filter
- 2009-18 Ram 1500 Gas/Diesel & 2010+ Ram 2500/3500 Gas, 2009+ Ram 1500 All Gas Engines and 3.0L EcoDiesel, 2010+ Ram 2500-5500 5.7L and 6.4L Gas, 2013.5+ Ram 2500-5500 6.7L Diesel w/ Active Air, Raised Air Intake w/ Air Ram - Gas/3.0 Diesel, Raised Air Intake w/Air Ram - Diesel, Raised Air Intake w/Pre-Filter - Diesel, Raised Air Intake w/Pre-Filter - Gas/3.0 Diesel