Geometry Correction Brackets For JL Wrangler & JT Gladiator
JL & Gladiator Geometry Correction Brackets
Out of stock
AEV’s Geometry Correction Brackets correct the front end control arm geometry on vehicles with 2-3.5” of suspension lift. These brackets improve ride quality by eliminating front axle ‘precession’ caused by uncorrected suspension lift geometry. The corrected motion allows the front tires to move up and rearward (as they did on the stock vehicle) in response to a bump rather than trying to ‘lunge’ over it. Additionally, they dramatically reduce front-end ‘dive’ during hard braking by relocating the ‘virtual instant center’ of the front suspension. They also provide alignment correction for proper tracking by restoring caster angle without the need for cam bolts or different/adjustable arms, plus a slight reduction in maximum front driveshaft angle during suspension travel.
These heavy duty Geometry Correction Brackets are included with AEV’s 2.5” DualSport RT Suspensions and can be added as an option to AEV’s 2” Spacer Lift, in addition to other brand suspension systems that also retain the OE front control arms.
- Fits Jeep Gladiator / JL Wrangler with 2-3.5” of suspension lift
- NEW heavy duty, one-piece construction
- Optimizes front control arm geometry
- Eliminates the need for adjustable control arms or cam bolts for caster correction
- Decreases the operating angle of the front driveshaft
- Made in the USA
- Manufactured In:
- United States
- 2020+ Jeep Gladiator, 2018+ JL Wrangler
- Difficulty Level:
- How much lift will these geometry correction brackets work with?
The JL/Gladiator Geometry Correction Brackets will work with 2-3.5” of suspension lift.
- Can I combine these with adjustable control arms?
No, you would only want to use one or the other – not both.
- What is different about these versus the JK Geometry Correction Brackets?
Aside from being much bigger physically, AEV’s JL/Gladiator Control Arm Geometry Correction Brackets feature a heavy duty, one-piece construction for improved strength and durability.
- Do I need these with the 2” JL Spacer Lift?
They are not required, but are a great addition to the lift.
- Where are these manufactured?
AEV’s Geometry Correction Brackets are proudly made in the USA.