AEV Highmark Fender Flares for Colorado ZR2 & Bison
HighMark Fender Flares for Colorado
$675.00 – $750.00
AEV HighMark Fender Flares are an absolute game changer for Colorado ZR2 and ZR2 Bison owners! Manufactured in the USA out of extremely durable and UV-resistant ABS plastic, these high clearance fender flares open up the front and rear wheel wells substantially, making room for a 35” tall tire with NO LIFT!* This allows you to take full advantage of the Colorado ZR2’s extremely capable and incredibly well-engineered OEM suspension system, while also maintaining a lower center of gravity with all the floatation and ground clearance of a larger tire.
Two front fender flare kits are available for either the standard Colorado ZR2 front bumper or the ZR2 Bison’s front bumper, each with their own specific closeout panel for a clean integration with the OE inner wheel well liners. LED marker lights are tastefully integrated into both front and rear flares and an optional AEV Splash Guard Set is available for customers living in states that require them.
- Allows for the fitment of 35” tall tires w/ NO LIFT*
- Front and rear integrated LED marker lights
- Extremely durable and UV-stable ABS construction
- Standard ZR2 and ZR2 Bison specific kits
- Includes custom closeout panels to integrate with the OE wheel liners
- Optional AEV Splash Guards sold separately
- Made in the USA
- Difficulty Level:
- Estimated Install Time:
- (Complete Set): 16 hours
- What size tire can I fit without modifying my suspension if I install these fender flares?
These fender flares are designed to fit a 35” tall tire with no suspension lift. AEV strongly recommends a 1-1.5” front leveling kit for additional tire clearance and a more level stance. Aftermarket wheels w/ 5.5” backspacing or wheel spacers are required.
- What Colorado models will these fender flares fit?
AEV HighMark Fender Flares are compatible with 2017+ Colorado ZR2 (incl. 2021 facelift) and Colorado ZR2 Bison - Crew Cab / Short Bed models only. These will NOT fit long bed trucks.
- Do I have to cut any sheet metal on my truck?
Yes these are "cut-out" style fender flares. AEV does include templates to assist you but if you are concerned with doing the work yourself, AEV sales staff can assist you in finding an authorized AEV installer near you. Please contact us at (248) 926-0256.
- How long do these fender flares take to install?
AEV recommends approximately 16-18 hours for the installation of a complete set of HighMark Fender Flares. This time may be more or less depending on skill level and familiarity with body modifications. No welding or professional body work is required.
- After I install 35" tires, what are my re-calibration options to correct my speedometer?
There are a few different aftermarket devices available that will re-calibrate vehicles equipped with a gas engine. At this time, we are unaware of any re-calibration devices available for vehicles equipped with the diesel engine.
Without speedometer re-calibration, your truck will still drive the same but your speedometer will show a slower speed than what speed you are actually traveling at (your MPG calculations will also be lower because of this). The actual difference in MPH can easily be verified using GPS.
- What makes these fender flares different than all the less expensive aftermarket fender flares out there?
AEV’s HighMark Fender Flares are only similar to other aftermarket fender flares in namesake only. These fender flares are the real deal for anyone looking to dramatically improve tire clearance to fit a 35” tall tire without compromising the ZR2’s factory tuned suspension and providing a professional fit and finish. These high clearance fender flares are truly a game changer and unlike anything else on the market for the Colorado ZR2 and ZR2 Bison.
- Will the HighMark Fender Flares fit a Z71?
Yes, but you will need either a ZR2 front fascia or a ZR2 Bison front bumper for installation. However, a suspension lift will be required to fit 35" tires.
- Where are AEV's HighMark Fender Flares manufactured?
AEV’s HighMark Fender Flares are proudly manufactured right here in the USA.