Ram Rear Differential Cover For 2010+ Ram 2500/3500
Ram Rear Differential Cover
Engineered with superior strength and protection in mind, AEV’s Heavy Duty Ram Differential Cover is the toughest on the market! Designed specifically for the AAM 11.5/12″ rear axle found in 2010+ HD trucks, the Dodge RAM 2500/3500 rear differential cover features a vehicle specific fluid level verification port, placed at the correct level to meet factory specifications for the rear axle, eliminating the need to guess on oil levels or use a dipstick to figure out the correct amount of oil.
For added convenience, the Dodge RAM 2500/3500 rear differential cover utilizes AEV’s exclusive oversized fill port located on the top of the cover. This fill port not only allows you to easily add fluid in the field if axle repairs are necessary, but also doubles as an inspection port, allowing the user to see inside the differential, inspect ring gear teeth, look for water intrusion and even use a dial indicator to inspect for problems without ever removing the cover.
These covers are compatible with the following applications:
- 2010-18 Ram 2500/3500 AAM 11.5” Rear Axle SRW & 2019+ Power Wagon
- 2019+ Ram 2500/3500 AAM 11.5″ & 12″ Rear Axle SRW (excludes Power Wagon)
Proudly manufactured in the USA out of high-strength nodular iron, the AEV Rear Differential Cover will withstand years of abuse and never leave you stranded on the trail!
Please note: This differential cover is not compatible with 4500/5500 series trucks or 3500 trucks equipped with the OE Max Tow package. Neither differential cover is compatible with dual rear wheel.
- Manufactured out of high-strength nodular iron
- Ram-specific fluid level verification hole
- Reuses the OE magnetic check plug
- Reuses the OE rubber seal
- AEV’s exclusive oversized fill plug
- Reinforced bottom edge with recessed hardware
- E-coated and powder coated for maximum durability
- Proudly made in the USA
- Difficulty Level:
- Estimated Install Time:
- 1 Hour
- What Ram truck models do these Differential Covers fit?
These differential covers are designed specifically for 2010+ HD Ram trucks, which include the following models:
- 2010-18 Ram 2500/3500 AAM 11.5" (excl. dual rear wheel)
- 2019+ Ram 2500/3500 AAM 11.5/12" (excl. dual rear wheel)
AEV Differential Covers are not compatible with 4500/5500 series trucks or 3500 trucks equipped with the OE Max Tow package.
Please Note: 2019+ Power Wagon models must use the 2010-18 Differential Cover.
- Will these Differential Covers fit a dually?
No, these Differential Covers are for single rear wheel trucks only.
- Will I be able to increase oil capacity by adding this Differential Cover?
No. These covers are designed for same oil capacity as the stock differential cover. In fact, the backside of our differential cover follows the same profile as the OEM differential cover, due to fluid dynamics and our desire to preserve the way oil is intended to circulate inside the housing. Differential covers that offer increased capacity will do so at the expense of efficiency.
- What material are these Differential Covers made out of?
All of AEV's Differential Covers are proudly manufactured in the USA out of nodular iron for maximum strength and protection
- Why aren't these Differential Covers aluminum?
While aluminum differential covers make sense for some vehicle applications, they are not a good choice for anyone planning to venture off-road. AEV Differential Covers are manufactured in the USA, out of high-strength nodular iron for unparalleled strength and durability wherever you may roam.
- How well does the coating hold up on this Differential Cover?
Great! AEV Differential Covers are BOTH e-coated and powder coated for maximum durability and longevity. Even the AEV badge is designed to withstand the elements and look good for years to come!
- What is the big cap on the top for?
That is an oversized fill plug, a signature feature on all AEV Differential Covers. This not only allows for quick and easy oil changes but also provides access to the ring gear for inspection out in the field.
- Does this cover have a drain plug or do I have to take the cover off to change my oil?
Yes, our Ram Differential Covers feature a magnetic drain plug, located at the bottom of the cover.
- Do these Differential Covers have a dipstick?
Even better - we include a vehicle specific fluid level indicator plug on the face of each cover, which gives you a perfect level every time. This feature combined with our signature oversized fill plug, make gear oil changes a breeze.
- Where are these Differential Covers manufactured ?
AEV Differential Covers are proudly made in the USA...in fact, they are made right here in Michigan.