Fender Flares for 2015-2022 Chevy Colorado
2019-22 Colorado ZR2 Bison Fender Flares
AEV’s ZR2 Bison Fender Flares are now available for the 2015-22 Chevy Colorado owners. These injection molded Fender Flares were designed specifically for the 2019-22 Colorado ZR2 Bison’s appearance package, so they are recommended to be used in conjunction with the OEM Colorado ZR2 Bison Front Bumper. However, they can also be modified for use with the 2017-20 ZR2’s factory bumper (please see pics in the FAQ).
The AEV Colorado ZR2 Bison Fender Flares feature an OE acid-grained texture and are the same width as the factory ZR2 Fender Flares, but sit much higher on the body, giving your truck a much more aggressive appearance. Drilling is required for installation but an easy to use template is provided for added convenience.
Since these trucks have been growing in popularity as a viable vehicle platform for overland travel, AEV’s Colorado ZR2 Bison Fender Flares are sold separately in sets of two, so custom builders can order just the front set.
- OE Fender Flares from the 2019-2022 ZR2 Bison
- Fits 2015-2022 Chevy Colorado – AEV ZR2 Bison Front Bumper recommended!
- Front available separately for custom bed/camper applications
- OE quality fit and finish
- Factory-matched grained texture
- Installation template included
- Proudly manufactured in the USA
- Manufacturing Process:
- Injection Molded Plastic, OE Grained Finish
- Difficulty Level:
- Will these Fender Flares fit my ZR2 without an AEV Bison Front Bumper?
Yes, BUT…these Fender Flares were designed specifically for the 2019-22 Colorado ZR2 Bison package, which included an AEV Front Bumper. They will however fit a standard 2017-20 ZR2 trucks with the factory bumper but they will not completely match-up where the fender flare meets the bumper line. Again, this is pretty minor and purely aesthetic. The end result really changes the appearance of the truck and the minor misalignment issues are not very noticeable from a few feet away.
- Will these Fender Flares fit all cab and bed configurations?
These fender flares fit both extended cab and crew cab trucks with both short and long beds.
- Will these Fender Flares fit a GMC Canyon?
No, the Colorado ZR2 Bison Fender Flares will only fit the Chevy Colorado.
- Will the ZR2 Bison Fender Flares match the other plastic components on my ZR2?
Yes, the Colorado ZR2 Bison Fender Flares have the same grained texture as the plastic found on the factory ZR2 bumper.
- Is drilling required? Why can’t I just use tape like most aftermarket fender flares?
Yes, drilling is required but an easy to use template is provided to make drilling the holes almost fool-proof! The Colorado ZR2 Bison Fender Flares are not an aftermarket fender flare, they are original equipment. That means that these fender flares are designed to last the life of the truck, so we followed the recommended attachment methods that have been proven out and used by GM.
- Where are these Fender Flares manufactured?
These Fender Flares are proudly manufactured right here in the USA.