JK Hemi Kit For 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK
JK Hemi Kit
$5,800.00 – $8,800.00
If you’ve dreamed of having a V8-powered JK and are something of a do-it-yourself type, AEV makes it simple. Designed for shade-tree mechanics and professionals alike, AEV’s V8 HEMI Builder Kit includes everything you need to complete the swap with factory-like results.
When considering a V8 conversion, it’s important to look at more than just the power potential. AEV’s HEMI V8 Builder Kit also provides ease of installation, with great features like no-measure motor mounts, a perfectly fitted exhaust, a custom radiator bottle that means no clumsy relocation, and a wiring harness that is literally plug-and-play. And speaking of wiring harnesses, it’s important to look at reliability and serviceability. AEV’s wiring harness uses all OE connectors, all factory color-coded wires and has every single circuit computer tested before you receive it.
So if you’ve dreamed of having a V8-powered JK, look no further than AEV’s HEMI V8 Builder Kit. It makes the conversion simple and it delivers factory results. Check out AEV’s Kit Contents list to get an idea of all that’s included.
Customers who wish to install an AEV Snorkel Kit on their 2007-2018 JK Wrangler with a 5.7L or 6.4L AEV HEMI V8 Engine Conversion should also purchase an AEV HEMI Air Box Kit. The HEMI Air Box Kit is a direct replacement for the open element air filter system that is supplied with the HEMI Builder Kit and allows for a seemless installation of the AEV Snorkel Kit.
HEMI Customers: Please read our latest Technical Bulletin regarding Chrysler’s latest WCM Flash
Please note: Because of differences in V8 programming, all 2012+ JK Wranglers must be equipped with the Connectivity Group factory option. Without this option, users may experience vehicle maintenance reminders that cannot be reset. Vehicles without the Connectivity group can have a Jeep dealer upgrade the vehicle to the premium instrument cluster at additional cost. This modification must be done prior to ordering the HEMI kit for vehicles that did not originally come with the Connectivity Group.
- Plug and play wire harness simplifies the entire process.
- Includes complete Bill of Materials indicating all Chrysler parts needed to complete the conversion.
- Wire harness built by OE supplier to Chrysler, 100% computer tested.
- Engine functions as stock, can be serviced and diagnosed by any Chrysler/Jeep dealer.
- “No measure” motor mounts index off holes in frame.
- Leaves dash cluster, warning systems, accessories and overdrive intact and fully functional.
- ProCal sets the pedal, no need to go to dealership
- 2007 - 2011 JK Wrangler (LHD only)
- Manufactured In:
- United States
- Kit Contents:
- AEV Motor Mounts, AEV Transmission Crossmember, Steel Battery (OE or Optima Group 31), AEV Steering Relocating Bracket, AEV Air Box Bracket, AEV Aluminum Cross-Flow Radiator, AEV Coolant Recovery Bottle, AEV Wire Harness (100% computer tested), CNC-Bent 3-Piece Lit Conditioning Line Set, CNC-Bent 2-Piece Power Steering Line Set, AEV CNC-Bent Fuel Line, Flowmaster High-Flow Exhaust with Catalytic Converters, AEV ProCal Module, AEV Decal Package, K&N Air Filter, Custom Flashed PCM, K&N Air Filter, Heavy Duty Transmission Cooler, Front Spring Spacers (to correct ride height)
- Difficulty Level:
- Estimated Install Time:
- 40 hours
California Prop 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects or other reproductive harm