The Most Off-Road Capable Jeep Wrangler EVER.
Earlier today, the Jeep® brand proudly celebrated 20 years of the game-changing Wrangler Rubicon at the 2023 Chicago Auto Show with the introduction of the Wrangler Rubicon 20th Anniversary editions.
Available on both the 2023 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe and Wrangler Rubicon 392, the Rubicon 20th Anniversary editions each deliver the Wrangler Rubicon’s legendary go-anywhere capability and unequaled spirit of freedom and adventure, designed to tackle the trail they’re named after straight from the Toledo Assembly Complex.
Exclusive to the Rubicon 20th Anniversary editions and limited to just 150 units, an available Rubicon 20th Anniversary Level II upfit by American Expedition Vehicles (AEV) brings 37-inch tires to the Wrangler for the first time, taking the Wrangler Rubicon’s legendary 4×4 capability to an even higher level. This package is loaded with an off-roader’s dream list of content:
- 37″ BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2 tires
- Warn ZEON 10-S winch
- AEV 17″ Savegre II wheels
- AEV 2.5″ DualSport RT Suspension System with Bilstein 5100 shocks
- AEV 7000 Series Off-Road Lights
- AEV EX Front Bumper
- AEV Rear Bumper & Tire Carrier
- AEV Front Skid Plate
- AEV Off-Road Jack Base
- AEV ProCal SNAP
- AEV Vehicle Build Plaque
- 4.56:1 axle ratio (4xe)
- Mopar performance wipers with integrated washer jets
Along with the standard content, you can further extend the functionality of the Rubicon 20th Anniversary Level II upfit with these available options:
- AEV Front Skid Plate LED Light Bar (Amber)
- AEV U.S. Front License Plate Kit
- AEV Snorkel
- AEV Rear Splash Guards
- AEV Rear Bumper Backup Light
- AEV Trail Recovery Kit or Expedition Recovery Kit
- AEV XP8100 Reservoir Shocks
- AEV Borah DualSport Wheels (Onyx Finish) with Protection Rings
- AEV Front Differential Cover
- AEV Rear Differential Cover
- AEV Painted Interior Hardtop
This exclusive package creates the most capable Wrangler ever with:
- 14.2 inches of ground clearance
- 37.1 inches water fording
- 50-degree approach angle
- 33-degree breakover angle
- 43-degree departure angle
The Rubicon 20th Anniversary Level II upfit by AEV carries an MSRP of $21,983 for the 20th Anniversary Wrangler Rubicon 4xe and $20,135 for the 20th Anniversary Wrangler Rubicon 392 (all prices exclude $995 upfit logistics charge).
These limited-edition Wranglers will be available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Customers can place orders through their local Jeep dealer beginning Friday 2/10/2023. Vehicles will ship directly from the Toledo Assembly Complex to AEV for upfit and then to the customer’s dealer of choice. Visit https://www.jeep.com/wrangler.html to learn more!